We assist students in meeting their academic and career goals through advisement. Our programs and services include:
- Helping new freshmen and transfer students with their initial advisement and enrollment.
- Discussing College of Arts & Sciences majors and departments and referring students to departmental advisors.
- Answering questions about General Education courses and requirements and related academic issues.
- Assisting students facing academic difficulties.
- Assisting undecided students and those considering changing majors, particularly within the College of Arts & Sciences.
- Referring students to appropriate campus resources such as Career Services, Counseling Services, Study Abroad, Teacher Education Institute, Accessibility Resources, International Student Services, etc.
- Introducing students to information on internships, research and volunteer opportunities, other academic programs, clubs, etc.