Students may not update (change) their own intended majors. Each plan change (majors and minors) must be handled by a UB staff person on the student's behalf.
How to request changes to plans (majors and minors):
- To add a plan that is part of another school (called 'program' in HUB), contact the advising home for that school (e.g., School of Management, School of Pharmacy, etc.).
- To add a minor, or add an approved major in CAS, contact the CAS department offering the major or minor.
- To add or remove an intended major in CAS, to remove an approved major in CAS, or to change a major in another school to a CAS intended major, you may do any one of the following:
- See an advisor in the CAS department offering the major;
- Make an appointment with an advisor in this office;
- Stop by 275 Park Hall and fill out a request form to change your intended major;
- Use our webform to generate an email request.