College of Arts & Sciences Student Advisement and Services - 275 Park Hall

With this form you can request to add or change to an intended undergraduate major within the College of Arts & Sciences (only)
To add or change an approved major, you must make the request directly to the department or unit which oversees the major.
Request to Change Intended Major Form (All Fields Required)

Your First Name:

Your Middle Name:

Your Last Name:

Your UBIT Name:

Your Person Number:

Requested academic major: (Intended only)


Add to or Replace your current major: